from the blogger’s mouth
(1) Do not tell me what to do, ever, in regards to anything.
(2) Do not be too nice, for example, do not sneakily commandeer my car while I am vacationing and have it detailed. While the gesture is nice, the methodology is creepy.
(3) Do not demand more of my time than I have already allotted you. I have a very specific rule in regards to dating, especially in its early stages, which requires that I spend no more than three nights, preferably not consecutive, per week with you.
(4) I repeat, do not remark how tall I am every time you see me. I might develop a complex.
(5) You may not ever comment on my love handles nor tell me that my boobs could be bigger. I might hit you.
read the rest of her list of demands here. and take note because something tells me shes not alone on the blogosphere.
All women’s boobs could be bigger!